I remember the horrific memories of a sloppy pizza I microwaved during our movie nights in the past. To save you from the same mishaps, I will share you my genius kitchen hack – reheating pizza in an air fryer!
- How To Reheat Pizza Using An Air Fryer Basket
- TIP ON REHEATING PIZZA IN THE AIR FRYER OVEN
- If I Want To Reheat Pizza In The Air Fryer, Do I Need To Use Any Oil?
- Why You Will Love Reheating Pizza In An Air Fryer
- TKD Pointers When Reheating Pizza In An Air Fryer
- Can You Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer?
- How Long To Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer?
- What Is The Best Way To Heat Up Leftover Pizza?
- Can You Heat Up Leftovers In An Air Fryer?
- Can You Put Pizza In The Air Fryer?
How To Reheat Pizza Using An Air Fryer Basket
Never waste a single pizza after learning this genius hack!
You will only need three basic tools: Air Fryer, Bowl, Tongs
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 345°F or 160°C
- Put the cold pizza in the Air Fryer basket, make sure you lay them evenly in the Air Fryer basket.
- Cook the pizza for 4 minutes, check if it’s heated up. Cooking time will also depend on the thickness of your pizza.
- Remove them with a tong.
- Enjoy the hot feels-like-freshly-baked pizza!
TIP ON REHEATING PIZZA IN THE AIR FRYER OVEN
- Don’t fret about reheating the old and cold pizza in an air fryer basket versus an air fryer oven. The difference lies in the size of the pizza.
- Air fryer ovens has a larger capacity than the air fryer basket ones. Best for heating up L size pizza or if you have a big family to feed.
- Preheat the oven, place the pizza on the shelf.
- To re-heat pizza quick, place the pizza on the higher shelf. Heat for 4 minutes, then serve.
If I Want To Reheat Pizza In The Air Fryer, Do I Need To Use Any Oil?
Absolutely no! You don’t need to add any oil to the pizza when reheating in an air fryer. However, if you want the crust to be crunchier, you can spray it with little oil.
Why You Will Love Reheating Pizza In An Air Fryer
Reheating Pizza in an air fryer is like ordering a freshly-baked pizza from a pizza house.
Gone are the days of sloppy and unappealing pizza. They were either burnt or dry after reheating.
With an air fryer, you get the same result as cooking with a pizza oven found in the Pizzaria. So you get to enjoy your pizza like it’s freshly made.
TKD Pointers When Reheating Pizza In An Air Fryer
- Make it a habit to preheat your air fryer before using it to save cooking time.
- Grease your air fryer basket so as not to leave anything that might stick to the basket. You can use oils with high smoking points like soybean and safflower oils. You can opt to use olive oil but avoid the extra-virgin varieties. The best olive oil to use is the light-tasting varieties.
- Never use non-stick aerosol spay to avoid damaging your air fryer.
- Remember to add water to the air fryer drawer when cooking fatty foods to prevent smoking. Doing so will prevent the grease from getting too hot and smoking.
- Check and shake the basket several times while cooking to ensure the food is browning evenly.
- Avoid dousing food in olive oil as it tends to make the food soggy. Use oil sparingly to achieve the right crispness.
- Cook the food in batches if you have a small air fryer. This way, you will cook the food evenly and achieve the right texture and crunchiness.
- For large food, avoid piling them, cook them in a single layer.
- You can use foil or parchment paper .to clean your air fryer easily
- Allot space for proper air circulation during cooking, around 5 inches of clearance on all sides of the air fryer.
- Mix your spices with oil. Then coat the food before you cook them in the air fryer. This will prevent the light-weight spices from blowing off while cooking.
- Do not wait for the smoke to come out before you clean the air fryer. Clean it after using. You can use regular soap and water but never place them in the dishwasher.
Can You Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer?
An air fryer is by far the most convenient way to reheat cold pizza. You will be amazed at the result! It’s like freshly baked pizza and delivered from a pizza house.
Just my genius hack, and you’re good to go. You can Air Fry all kinds of pizza, naan bread pizza, chicken pizza, or gluten-free pizza.
How Long To Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer?
I guarantee you that Reheating your left-over pizza is easy peasy. Even first-timer will find doing this plain and simple.
The first thing to do is to check the crust. The thickness or thinness of the crust is the basis of the timer.
If it’s thin crust, set the temperature to 325 degrees. Lay them flat and even on the air fryer basket for heat to spread evenly.
Set the timer to 3-4 minutes. The thicker crust needs 4-6 minutes of reheating time.
What Is The Best Way To Heat Up Leftover Pizza?
I am very much a fan of Air Fryer. You can cook, bake, grill, fry, steam, and do almost all kinds of cooking methods, especially reheating.
Moreover, heating leftover pizza in an Air fryer is the best way to do it. You can add a little oil to the crust for crispier bread, sizzling toppings, and gooey cheese.
Can You Heat Up Leftovers In An Air Fryer?
Yes, almost all kinds of leftover foods are subject to reheating in an Air Fryer. Like anything fried and crispy leftovers like pizza, chicken, pastry, steak, wings. Foods that do not reheat well in an Air Fryer are soups, gravies, and stews.
Can You Put Pizza In The Air Fryer?
Reheating pizza in an Air Fryer is the best method to reheat leftover pizza that is cold or frozen. You will be able to reheat and place the pizza in an air fryer basket or double-layer rack for 3 to 5 slices. Add water to the bottom of the basket to avoid sticking to the sides of the air fryer basket.
I love pizza and just about anything pizza-related!. So far, the BEST way to reheat pizza is using an air fryer, no other kitchen appliances can match what the air fryer does to our food.