Level up your dark chocolate and turn them into a more exciting and flavor-bursting snack with a twist of tahini! Try making the Low FODMAP Mini Dark Chocolate Tahini Cups today
- 10.5 ounces dark chocolate
- 2T tahini
- 1 1/4t coconut oil
- 2T maple syrup
- 1/4c Whey (WPI) Chocolate Low FODMAP Protein Powder
1. Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Pour a thin layer of the melted chocolate into your mold or muffin tray.
3. Freeze the chocolate for 5 minutes.
4. Mix tahini, maple syrup. and protein powder until it forms a dough. Roll the dough into small balls.
5. Press the balls into each mold.
6. Put more dark chocolate to cover the tahini balls.
7. Shake the muffin tray firmly to even out the balls. You can also sprinkle some sea salt for extra flavor.
8. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 2g