We know that people diagnosed with SIBO and IBS cannot just consume regular protein bars from the market. But if you’re up to try home made protein bars that are super easy to do, we have a very delicious recipe, the Low FODMAP Banana Coconut Protein Bars! Your kids might love these too!
- Start by preheating the oven to 350ºF (177ºC).
- Put all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Put the mixture into your prefered baking pan.
- Pat down the mixture firmly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take the protein bar and let it cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut it into bars and wrap individually.
These protein bars can be stored in the freezer so you can grab them any time you need a nutrient-packed snack! They are also great as a pre-workout snack to fuel up your body.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.