We know you’re seeing a lot of oatmeal recipes online, but nothing would ever beat classic recipes! If you have been craving for some classic overnight oats, then let’s try it the Low FODMAP way!
Low FODMAP Classic Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
You can definitely have the Classic Overnight Oats in a Low FODMAP diet, but it's much better if you create recipe using a scientifically manufactured Low FODMAP Oats too!
- 1.5 cups Low FODMAP Gluten Free Protein Superfood Oatmeal- Strawberry & Pumpkin Seed
- 1.5 cups Plain Coconut Milk
- 2T Chia Seeds
- 2T Maple Syrup
- 1t Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Water
- In a large container, mix all the ingredients until they have fully combined.
- Cover and seal the container.
- Store it in the fridge for 8 hours or more.
- Serve hot or cold. Enjoy your breakfast!
All ingredients and portions are safe for people with IBS and SIBO.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 240 mL
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 5gSugar: 9gProtein: 5g