We know you’re seeing a lot of oatmeal recipes online, but nothing would ever beat classic recipes! If you have been craving for some classic overnight oats, then let’s try it the Low FODMAP way!
- 1.5 cups Low FODMAP Gluten Free Protein Superfood Oatmeal- Strawberry & Pumpkin Seed
- 1.5 cups Plain Coconut Milk
- 2T Chia Seeds
- 2T Maple Syrup
- 1t Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Water
- In a large container, mix all the ingredients until they have fully combined.
- Cover and seal the container.
- Store it in the fridge for 8 hours or more.
- Serve hot or cold. Enjoy your breakfast!
All ingredients and portions are safe for people with IBS and SIBO.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 240 mL
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 5gSugar: 9gProtein: 5g