A delicious Italian variation of the classic margarita – the Italian Margarita. This makes a great addition to your menu, no matter which occasion you’ve chosen. I recommend having it at parties or when hanging out with your friends. It can be a lot of fun and doesn’t require too much work. So, get ready to check out this amazing recipe!
It’s simple to make and generally pretty mild, so it’s perfect for anyone who wants a fun drink but doesn’t want to overdo it. Just make sure to use quality tequila and lime juice for the best results!
- Orange Juice (3 oz.)
- Tequila (2 oz.)
- Amaretto (1 oz.)
- Lime juice, freshly squeezed (1 oz.)
- Orange Slices
- Ice Cubes
- Lime Slices
- Margarita Salt
1. Place ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
2. Combine the tequila and the amaretto in a cocktail shaker.
3. Lime juice is squeezed in.
4. Add orange juice to complete.
5. Give it a good shake!
6. Roll the rim of a glass with margarita salt after dipping it in lime juice.
7. Garnish with orange and lime slices and serve in a glass.
Well, there you have it: an authentic recipe for an Italian Margarita. We had a lot of fun recreating this classic cocktail in the kitchen, exploring what makes it so special to us Italians.
The Italian margarita recipe is a delicious and refreshing drink that is perfect for parties or gatherings. It is easy to make and can be tailored to fit your taste preference. So, next time you are looking for a fun and unique drink to serve your guests, be sure to give this recipe a try!
Want more recipes? Click here.