If you’re looking for the easiest and yummiest pick me up, you’ve hit the jackpot! Make this super moist chocolate mug cake in less than 3 minutes with common cupboard ingredients. Cooking time in the microwave is just 1 minute!
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Milo
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 small egg
- Put all the ingredients in a microwave-safe mug.
- Mix your ingredients well and make sure there are no clumps in it.
- Cook in the microwave for 60 seconds. To check if your cake is cooked through, poke it in the middle with a toothpick or knife. If it comes out clean, the cake is done and ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 cup Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 243Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 158mgSodium: 688mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 9g
*Best served with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream ♥
Watch our quick video for this recipe
Things to remember:
Make sure to follow the correct measurement of the ingredients. Too much baking soda can make your mug cake taste weird because of its chemical components.
Most stoneware, porcelain, and pure metal mugs are safe for microwave use, it’s also usually indicated at the bottom of the mug itself or the box that it came with.
Do not overcook your cake. It will make the cake too dry or have a rubbery texture.
On the extremely rare occasion that you weren’t able to finish this super delectable chocolate mug cake (I can honestly say I’ll finish two mugs of this in one sitting 😊), you can reheat it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to warm it up.
So, next time you’re craving for a sweet and fudgy midnight snack, try out this chocolate mug cake recipe and I promise you won’t regret it!