Halloween is a celebration with a rich and particularly creative universe. Cooking is no exception to the rule, that said. I am sharing some sure hit simple Halloween recipe ideas for kids, this is the opportunity to concoct magical, funny, scary dishes and enjoy cooking and eating with family or friends. If there is an occasion to put your children behind the stove, it’s Halloween!
What a joy for them to make disgusting, frightening, or even mortifying delicacies. Provide yourself with different types of confectionery – candies and cookies, coloring, chocolate, and sugar paste or marzipan. Thus equipped, you will be able to decorate very simple cakes horrifyingly: a base of four-quarters, for example, will transform when baked in muffin boxes into large hairy tarantulas.
Depending on the models, or according to the inspiration of your little monsters, owls, ghosts, maybe even zombies or even witches may come to life.
The Dentures Apple Recipe
- 1 or 2 royal gala apples
- 10 blanched almonds
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- Cut the apple into four quarters, around the core.
- Trace and hollow out the inside of the mouth on the "skin" part.
- Make small incisions on the gums to insert the "teeth."
- As you go through the cuts, regularly lemon the apple pieces to prevent them from darkening.
- Cut the blanched almonds into sticks.
- Plant them in the gums of the apple in the incisions provided for this purpose.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
The Cupcake Tarantula Recipe
- 40 g soft butter
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 75 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tablespoons of chocolate spread
- a packet of dark chocolate chips
- 6 Dragibus candies
- 6 licorice rolls.
- Prepare the cupcakes: Beat the softened butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes creamy. Place the egg and incorporate it well previously on the addition of the flour, baking powder, and cocoa.
- Divide the preparation into cupcake boxes and bake for about 20 minutes at 180 ° C. Let the cupcakes cool completely before decorating them.
- Unroll the licorice rolls and cut them into 8 pieces of equal length, forming the spider's legs.
- Cut the Dragibus in half.
- Cover each cupcake with a spoonful of the spread.
- Glue its hairs in dark chocolate chips over the entire surface of the spider.
- Hang the 8 legs of each tarantula on the sides.
- Finish with the eyes, by placing 2 half Dragibus in front of the beast.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 501Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 3gSugar: 42gProtein: 7g
The Recipe for Ghost Meringues
- 2 egg whites
- 120 g of sugar
- a few drops of lemon juice
- chocolate chips.
- First, beat the egg whites in a food processor.
- When they start to set, pour the sugar in the rain, then a few lemon juices. The meringue is ready when it is firm.
- Pour into a pastry bag and arrange meringues in the shape of ghosts on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for at least 1 hour at 90 ° C, or even more if the meringues are not dry after this time.
- Decorate with chocolate chips and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 70Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
The Dark Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 125 g of chocolate
- 25 g of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites
- 25 g of sugar
- 2 pastry sheets
- 20 g of butter
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- First, prepare the chocolate mousse: melt the chocolate and the butter in a double boiler or in the microwave. Add the egg yolks and mix well. Beating egg whites. When they have started to set, pour the sugar in the rain, and finish squeezing them.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate preparation. Pour the mousse in a large serving dish, or in verrines and store in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Prepare the crispy bats: using a cookie cutter, cut bats into the pastry sheets. Place the bats on a baking sheet and, with a brush, brush them generously with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and bake for 4-5minutes at 180 ° C.
- Let cool before removing from the baking sheet and dipping in the chocolate mousse.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 950Total Fat: 57gSaturated Fat: 34gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 290mgSodium: 573mgCarbohydrates: 91gFiber: 4gSugar: 64gProtein: 19g