Today I’m sharing one of the easiest dishes I cook for my family. This fail-proof recipe needs only three main ingredients. Yes, you heard it right. Three ingredients! Check the recipe below and let’s cook. 😉
Very Easy Potato With Bacon
Fail proof potato with bacon recipe!
- 2 cloves of garlic,minced
- 100 grams of sliced bacon
- fresh or dried parsley
- For the Sauce
- 3 tablespoons consomme
- 5 tablespoons water
- Wash the potatoes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add some salt.
- Add the potatoes and boil for ten minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Put some olive in the frying pan.
- Add the minced garlic and cook until golden brown.
- Put the bacon and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, put some consomme and water.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly and add it to the pan.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for eight minutes or so.
- Stir until the sauce thickens.
- When the potatoes have absorbed the sauce, take the pan off the heat.
- Serve and garnish with parsley.
**If you are in a hurry, you can watch the video I made for busy people like me.