Are you looking for a new Low FODMAP breakfast recipe to make your mornings even better? You have to try our Low FODMAP Cinnamon Protein Oats and skip your usual boring oatmeal! It doesn’t take too long to prepare and cook, so this is perfect for people who are alwats on the go!
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Casa De Sante Low FODMAP Protein Superfood Oatmeal- Peanut Butter & Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Casa De Sante Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
1. Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the Casa De Sante Low FODMAP Protein Superfood Oatmeal- Peanut Butter & Chocolate.
2. Reduce to a steady simmer and cook, stirring occasionally for about seven to eight minutes or until oats are tender and most of the water is absorbed.
3. Stir in the Casa De Sante Vanilla Protein Powder and cinnamon.
2. Transfer the cooked oats to a bowl and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 5gSugar: 0gProtein: 24g